Java JDK Download for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit: JDK is Abbreviated as Java Development Kit.You are here to download Java JDK for your 32 bit and 64-bit system or laptop and start learning Java coding Right…
Then you are at right place buddy keep reading this article I have included some best piece of content and more information about Java development Kit that is the latest version.
What Is JDK In Java?
JDK means Java development kit so commonly may be called as software development environment which provides the development environment for the Java application development so it may include some of the software components so it may be called as JDK.
It is a bundle of software components so here we will see what are the components inside JDK
1.JRE and it is abbreviated as Java runtime environment.
2.Java it means it’s a loader or interpreter.
3.Java C it is a java compiler.So before executing Java program, you need to compile the Java program. So with the help of Java compiler
4.Development tools are available and also libraries and API’s are available with the JDK
5.JVM so it means Java virtual machine it provides the execution support with any platform.
Difference Between JDK JRE and JVM?
Suppose we have a machine named as (A) The developer writes a java program for displaying hello world and execute set in the machine.
Now, what is the machine that helps a developer right or develops a code and then successfully executes and display it.
That is nothing but JDK that is Java development kit. JDK that is java development kit helps her developer in developing executing and displaying a java program hence a developer machine like a should always contain JDK.
Suppose we have another machine named as (B) the main purpose of machine B is to simply display the result or lines “hello world” that it will execute the class file of the Java program and display the result.
what is it in the machine (B) that will help it in this process?
It is the “JRE” that is “Java runtime environment” so wise JRE that is Java runtime environment helps to execute a code and then display the result hence a client machine like being should always contain JRE.
JVM that is Java virtual machine works as an interpreter for your code that is it reads Therefore class file of your java program line by line and helps in its execution if there is an error in any line then it does not execute the code further based on conditions.
Copy of JAVA JDK DOWNLOAD FOR ALL WINDOWS VERSIONS
|Java JDK Download For Windows 7 32 Bit & 64 Bit:||Java JDK Download For Windows 8 32 Bit & 64 Bit:|
|Java JDK Download For Windows 8.1 32Bit & 64 Bit:||Java JDK Download For Windows 10 32 Bit & 64 Bit:|
Following Are The Java JDK Setup File For All Operating Systems
|Product / File Description||File Size||Download|
|Linux ARM 32 Hard Float ABI||77.87 MB||jdk-8u131-linux-arm32-vfp-hflt.tar.gz|
|Linux ARM 64 Hard Float ABI||74.81 MB||jdk-8u131-linux-arm64-vfp-hflt.tar.gz|
|Linux x86||164.66 MB||jdk-8u131-linux-i586.rpm|
|Linux x86||179.39 MB||jdk-8u131-linux-i586.tar.gz|
|Linux x64||162.11 MB||jdk-8u131-linux-x64.rpm|
|Linux x64||176.95 MB||jdk-8u131-linux-x64.tar.gz|
|Mac OS X||226.57 MB||jdk-8u131-macosx-x64.dmg|
|Solaris SPARC 64-bit||139.79 MB||jdk-8u131-solaris-sparcv9.tar.Z|
|Solaris SPARC 64-bit||99.13 MB||jdk-8u131-solaris-sparcv9.tar.gz|
|Solaris x64||140.51 MB||jdk-8u131-solaris-x64.tar.Z|
|Solaris x64||96.96 MB||jdk-8u131-solaris-x64.tar.gz|
|Windows x86||191.22 MB||jdk-8u131-windows-i586.exe|
|Windows x64||198.03 MB||jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe|
How to install Java JDK on Windows 7,8,8.1,10 For 32 Bit & 64 Bit:
- Open your web browser and then in search engine type Java JDK “JDK stands for Java development kit” then simply click on Link which you want to download according to your system requirements.
- Simply click on download and then scroll down a bit now before you’re able to actually download JDK you have to accept the license agreement so click on accept license agreement here and then depending on your operating system.
- Now once the download has completed all you have to do is launch it so just simply click on it then you have the installation wizard that’s going to pop up just wait until the installation has prepared itself.
- Then all you have to do is follow the steps click on next we’re going to leave the default installation directory so click Next you can change if you want to by clicking on change next then the installation is going to run depending
on your machine.
- Again It’s going to ask you to install “JRE” now JRE consists of the Java virtual machine it’s basically the one time port the runtime portion of java software
- Which is all you need to run in your web browser just simply click on close when you are Installation completed.
- There you have it you’ve just installed the Java JDK so now that we’ve installed Java JDK which is essentially a compiler.
- For those who don’t know what a compiler is?
- It’s basically a kind of translator that lets you translate code that you can understand into code that the computer can understand
- To confirm that Java is Installed In your system click on the Start menu and in the search box down type “CMD” and then you click on the command prompt or the command console if you wish for Windows
- So here we’re going to type “Java C” press ENTER on your keyboard as you can see the command is not recognised and it’s not recognised basically because we haven’t yet linked the installation the Java installation to the computer even though it’s installed
- So to link it we’re going to back to theStart menu and then click on computer then click on the disk the drive where your Program Files are installed generally by default that’s on the C DRIVE.
- Because we’ve installed Java JDK then Java folder is going to be found in this folder and not in this one.
- If you go back and double click on program files now you can see the jar folder is there double click on it then double click on JDK and then on bin now this is the directory the link.
- We need so we’re going to copy that like so then close the window here go back to the Start menu right click this time on the computer and then you click on properties click on advanced system settings yes then on environment variables and then here we’re going to add a new system.
- A variable which is going to be the link so we’re going to click on new here for the name of the variable we’re going to type path it’s very important then you type it just like this and then for the value we’re going to paste the link that.
- Click on again close this window and now we have to do this test it again like we did at the beginning so start menu cmd-click on and then type Java C and then enter and as you can see the link has been established and we of have a lot of commands.
JDK download for windows 32 bit,
JDK download for windows 64 bit,
eclipse java ide,
java download for windows 32 bit,
java download 64 bit,
download java 8.